Madagascar at the Theatre!
While we enjoy the outdoors, we’re always looking for indoor summer events to get us out of the Texas heat. Madagascar – A Musical Adventure at the Empire Theaterwas a great escape and a fun and interactive show. My four year old loved it, but kids both younger and older laughed, sang and danced throughout the hour and a half. The show is moving to The Magik Theatre and we can’t wait to see it again!
About the Show:
• The show is based on the Dreamworks Animation motion picture and is sponsored by The Edaren Foundation.
• Based on the smash DreamWorks animated motion picture, Madagascar – A Musical Adventure follows all of your favorite crack-a-lackin’ friends as they escape from their home in New York’s Central Park Zoo and find themselves on an unexpected journey to the madcap world of King Julien’s Madagascar.
The Charline-McCombs Empire Theatre June 22 – July 1, 2018.
▪ Performance times vary, tickets from $25.
▪ Tickets may be purchased at The Empire Box Office (226 E. Houston St.), 210-226-3333, or by visitingwww.majesticempire.com.
The Magik Theatre, running July 6 – August 12, 2018.
▪ For tickets, visit MagikTheatre.orgor call the box office at 210-227-2751.
▪ Tickets are $13.50 for adults and children; student, senior, military and educator discounts are available.
▪ Senior, military and educator discounts are available. If you show your San Antonio Public Library card, you will receive $1 off your ticket price. [does not apply to Empire Theatre]
Discounts for my followers (for The Magik Theatre showings):
Promo Code and Instructions:
It is set up with a special $10 rate. Here are the instructions to redeem:
• Click on desired date
• Select the number of Adult tickets, then select Find Seats
• Select the Seating Option you prefer then click on “Next Step”
• Above “Apply Code” type in MagikMoms, then select Apply Code and click on Check Out and continue
I was provided tickets in exchange for this post. Opinions are honest and my own.